“Photo of the Week” thread – (week #1)

Started May 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,987
Like?
Re: “Photo of the Week” thread – (week #1)
In reply to conham50, May 7, 2013

conham50 wrote:

Hi everyone:

Just to clarify the timing of posts....  please post your best image from this past week, not your best image from this coming week. Your best image from this coming week you will post on or after next Friday. Clear as mud

Confused,some members entries have been taken this week also when is it the latest we can vote?

Good luck to members entering steve

Hi Steve:

Thanks for jumping into the breach, work has called my a way from my machine for a while.

Item #1: Regarding the timing of posts.... Yes, images posted should be from the week that ended last Friday. Images taken in this current week will be posted on after this coming. However, for now it doesn't matter, we're not too strict as we're just starting and still working the bugs out of the format.

For week #2, I will be listing the actual dates, for example I will write, "Please post images that were shot from Friday May 3 to Thursday May 9, 2013."

Item #2: End of voting. Voting should end at 12:00 noon Thursday GMT -4.00. I will then count up the votes and make known the Photo of the Week and the two runners up. They will then have a few hours to bask in the glory on Thursday before we start a new round first thing Friday morning.

Cheers,

Rudy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow