Read this before you buy a Fuji X.

Started May 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
KariP
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,451Gear list
Like?
Re: ..... before you buy a Fuji X. Read also something else - about challenges
In reply to Fenwoodian, May 7, 2013

I know it is possible to take BIF shots with my X-E1 ,  but i am too lazy to do it.  canon 7D has a terrific Aiservo and when i am trying to capture agile acrobats like arctic tern i really want to have a fast camera.  I am not a BIF shooter - it just happens sometimes. I just want a decent image and no challenges...

Arctic tern moving fast

X-E1 has its  own specialities and i like to enjoy them - not much shutter noise, good high ISO, DR 200 + some suitable film simulation for special JPEGs and so on. In my world a perfect camera for traveling light or walking around with a small shoulder bag that can hold other stuff like a map or a notebook.... With 18-55 zoom the price is high but reasonable .

7D is a heavy tool that can do everything if i want to haul a big backpack  with accessories and gear.... and the total price.. it has been a black hole!

-- hide signature --

Kari
SLR photography started in 1968, Canon DSLR cameras, lenses and now also a Fuji X-E1
60.21 N 24.86 E

KariP's gear list:KariP's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow