ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lilysky88
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Suggestions on Quality yet Inexpensive Florescent Strobe Umbrella Lighting
May 7, 2013

Hello everyone,

I am an experienced photographer, and have worked with continuous softbox lights for filming in the past.  However, now I'm trying to find two to three lights for a permanent studio structure to catalog small to medium sized items.  The studio will have constant everyday use, so quality is important.

Like I said above, my criteria preferably would be (x2) Florescent Strobe (white) Umbrella lights.  Is there a brand or place to buy this in a complete kit that would have quality, but not cost more then $500?  Or should I buy items separately?

I have also considered having a strobe soft box hanging above the table.  To make all three lights work together, should I use chords or go with a wireless remote?  I wont be chasing models around, remember it is going to be a smaller space and in a static area.

I would love all and any suggestions of what brands are quality/reliable and inexpensive, thank you for you time!

If it makes a difference, the camera we have to work with is a Nikon D3000.

Sky

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow