The Time to Fight Adobe is NOW!

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
WellyNZ
New MemberPosts: 19Gear list
Like?
Re: The Time to Fight Adobe is NOW!
In reply to rattymouse, 11 months ago

rattymouse wrote:

Since the Adobe released the news of their new Cloud scheme, I have read dozens upon dozens of posts from users here, the news threads, and over at several other photography forums.

I have yet to see a SINGLE post supporting Adobe's concept of cloud software.  Not one poster was willing to say, "Yeah, that's a great idea".  A resounding defeat of Adobe's vision if ever there was one.

It is imperative to those who value ownership of their software to fight this concept to the fullest extent possible now before it gains traction.  Rest assured, other software vendors will be watching very closely.

Just say NO! to unending monthly payments to keep your software active!!

Stop Adobe!  Before it is too late.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Here's one supporting Adobe's concept of cloud software, or more specifically making it easier to pay for expensive software that I might not always use.

I've been using Creative Cloud for a few months now and I love it. It's the first time I've been able to pay for and legitimately use Adobe products. I wish they offered this system years ago.

WellyNZ's gear list:WellyNZ's gear list
Nikon D700 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow