D600 oil design problem - latest serial # - is it fixed ?

Started May 2, 2013 | Discussions thread
Nikonfan99
Senior MemberPosts: 1,411Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 oil design problem - latest serial # - is it fixed ?
In reply to Steve Bingham, May 6, 2013

What you wrote about who you are and how long you have been on here has little to do with the issue at hand and neither has my screen name anything to do with if the d600 has problems. That has clearly been demonstrated by much more reputable sources and has been pointed out by nikons own statement on the issue. Either the issue is valid or it is not? So which is it? Nikon is replacing d600 shuttets because of no issue? I guess they do it for fun. You admited yourself that you have not shot a large number of photos. Would you like me to go back and find it? Also who are your sources at nikon because I am sure we would like to contact them about this issue and maybe you can assist us by sharing this information. Please post exactly what your contacts told you and who they are. Having 18,000+ posts does not demonstrate anything as far as having relevance to the d600 issue. Also saying how long you have been shooting helps in what way?

Nikonfan99's gear list:Nikonfan99's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow