The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
jennyrae
Senior MemberPosts: 2,191Gear list
Like?
Re: The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....
In reply to richard stone, May 6, 2013

I find Lin post easy to understand also. picture not meant for scientific study or if one camera can do same or better than other by using better lens or expanded digital manipulation. camera comparison show which picture better in eyes of person looking at it directly as it is. potential of improving image by workflow is another topic.

ask 10 random person outside to look picture at which look better, they say which camera. they not ask what lens or what aperture used or what software used. I use other camera also. even I know I can improve quality of picture  of other camera by workflow, I do say instant that picture from Sigma is better. not because according to quantifiable variable and computation  but by quality of appearance of instant picture.

people like Sigma pictures  for good valid reason. they not children easily tricked by hype or false impression unless impression that people that buy sigma Merrill are stupid?  debate make no sense. people like sigma because it's better, critics not like sigma because it's not better. so which is true? it does not matter. what matter is picture result before you is not imagination.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
+1New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow