The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Lin Evans
Forum ProPosts: 15,769Gear list
Like?
Re: The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....
In reply to DMillier, May 6, 2013

Hi David,

Why does it have to be either? In the past, I've simply shown pairs of prints which were made of identical subjects under identical conditions (lighting, focal length, lens, aperture, ISO, etc.) to gallery customers. These are very discerning clients who could care less what camera or sensor or even if the results were digital or film. They invariably chose the prints from the Foveon sensor.

So it's perfectly reasonable to simply like the results regardless of which camera or sensor was responsible. I have an audio visual slideshow which will be displayed in Pretoria, South Africa at the Paternoster International Audio Visual Festival next month. It consists of images taken with the DP2 M, the Nikon D7000 and the Canon SX50 HS. For this I chose the images which I liked best of the subjects which were primarily of landscape type. I didn't choose them "because" they were taken with a Sigma or because they were taken with a Nikon or because they were taken with a Canon. I chose them because they represented what I wanted to convey.

Best regards,

Lin

-- hide signature --

learntomakeslidshows.net

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
+1New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow