Shoulder bag for two nex cameras

Started Mar 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Rob Sims
Contributing MemberPosts: 530Gear list
Like?
Re: Shoulder bag for two nex cameras
In reply to EWR72, May 6, 2013

So this thread is a couple of months old, but I thought I'd reply back now that I've managed to find the right bag for me.  My end solution was a Lowepro Passport Sling.

Just to help anyone else who might be facing the same problem, I'll post some pictures (taken with my Phone!) to show how it fits the 2x NEX bodies plus some other stuff.

A typical assortment of stuff you might have on a day trip...

The tall side actually allows a medium sized tripod to fit inside

Worth noting that I haven't even expanded the extra zip on the back, and there's ample space for other stuff in the compartment to the left.  Just bare in mind that the left compartment is not as well padded.

The two NEX bodies fit in comfortably and slip in and out of the bag easily

Zips run either way, and allow pretty quick access to the cameras. The pockets around the side are good enough for small water bottles (at the front) or maps...etc on either side.

And a last couple of photos to show how the bag looks when worn:

Hope that helps anyone out there.  I did a fair amount of research before getting this one, and was willing to pay significantly more, but in the end this bag just seemed the best designed.  I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Rob

Rob Sims's gear list:Rob Sims's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow