Started May 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Mike Wee
Contributing MemberPosts: 657Gear list
Like?
Re: Test shots from my newest lens - Voigtlander 35 F1.4
In reply to mkandil, May 6, 2013

mkandil wrote:

zackiedawg wrote:

Well, I hate to sound stupid - but I'm not sure!  I can't find any markings on the lens to note which version it is - it may be in the serial number but I don't know how to decode that.  I didn't get the original box, so may have to ask Sean which version it is...unless there's another way to tell.

I like the manual focus action - it took just a few minutes to get used to moving the finger indent rather than reaching for the focus ring itself - but once I got used to where it was, it was a cinch - and the action is good - just enough resistance to not overspin the focus, but not too much resistance that would make it stiff.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

Thank you justin, actually I am planing to buy one and found two versions there and was wondering how the two versions behave on the NEX. I imagine your copy is MC because the other version has SC.(engraved in blue) on the lens.

enjoy it

That's my understanding too. Single Coated ones are marked SC. Multi Coated ones do not carry any designation. I bought mine from the dealer, it has no designation and I asked for an MC one.

-- hide signature --

Ex-Tee-Eye * 50 1,8 * 17-85
En-Ee-Ex-5 * 16 * 18-55 * 55-210 * CV 35 1,4 * FD 50 1,4

Mike Wee's gear list:Mike Wee's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 400D Sony Alpha NEX-5 Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow