Started May 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eagle_I
Senior MemberPosts: 2,670
Like?
CS6 Crash Recovery?
May 5, 2013

Early on with CS6 I experienced a few program closing crashes.  Upon restarting the image I was working on at the time was restored with little or no loss.  I suppose some bug fixing was done in updates because it's been a long while since I've had a crash ... until today.

I'd spent probably close to an hour working on a difficult image and was getting close to saving my work when it happened.  But this time on restarting the program all I got was a blank work area.  No recovery at all and the photo file I was working on doesn't even show in the recently opened list.  I check my preference setting an see it is set to save recovery info every 5 minutes.  I'm using version 13.0.1 x64.

Of course I'd prefer NO crashes, but with this advertised new feature of CS6 I had hope much of my work would have been saved.  Why didn't it?   I wonder if anyone else has had a recent crash and recovery experience?

Mark

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow