Samsung Nx20 VS Sony Nex-5R

Started May 4, 2013 | Questions thread
Timmbits
Contributing MemberPosts: 570Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung Nx20 VS Sony Nex-5R
In reply to tecnoworld, May 5, 2013

tecnoworld wrote:

Well, I guess (and personally hope) that a successor to nx300 won't be out for another year, at least....and I hope that Samsung becomes more reactive in fw upgrade and bugfixing, since this would bring a lot mor value to its products (and hence more customers and better brand recognition and reputation).

I take it that this comment is towards the NX300.  You are right.  But let's put things into perspective.  Many manufacturers have bugs and glitches when they introduce a new product... Fuji, Nikon, Canon, Sony... no one wants it, but they all get it here and there. It is very unfortunate that there may be bugs, but in today's world where hardware contains firmware and software, it's become a reality. What is important here, is that I think all would probably be unanimous in saying that they'll iron out any issues in the NX300 software.  As for the NX20, the model this thread is supposed to be talking about, it works quite nicely, as it's got a certain product maturity under it's belt.

Timmbits's gear list:Timmbits's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 45mm F1.8 Samyang Reflex 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow