The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
jennyrae
Senior MemberPosts: 1,878Gear list
Like?
Re: The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....
In reply to fongg, May 4, 2013

I newly joined dpreview forum recently to share and appreciate pictures, ideas from other users and photographers. I like pictures being posted and I dislike bad attitude by posters and complain and act like babies a lot. what sad is people with anger issues and rude behavior destroy forum peacefulness and make forum not good place to hang. one example is samsung forum where topics are always about complain this,complain that and not many pictures to appreciate from complainants. its like samsung forum is bad equipment forum to complain on. laugh. I stop posting there because I dont like negative people plaguing the forum and people with neanderthal attitude always looking for argument and fight with other members, even with a girl not share or dislike their ugly behavior.  dont like socializing with no gentlemen people. they keep forum for themselves for their problems. laugh. my opinion, dpreview not doing good job in forum maintenance.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
+1New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow