Started May 4, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Spiridakis Michael
Senior MemberPosts: 2,324
Like?
whats the future of bridge cameras
May 4, 2013

Last year I got my first m43 EPL2 by Olympus, and recently I got the people's  well received

OMD EM5, I have three lenses the 12-50mm, the 14 - 42mm, and the samyang 7.5mm, the first two are because I got the cameras with them and the samy was an option mainly for panos but I have use it a lot more than I thought, in many other situations...

To be honest I didn't shoot them a lot because of a number of personal issues only I did some paid work, recently I got the OMD EM5 again for a paid pano work...

But the experience that I have from them even from this involvement, and the developments that I carefully follow about fuji bridge cameras (and not only, I consistently read about Canon bridge cameras that I respect a lot), make me to believe that there is no future for this kind of cameras.

M43 is the best alternative to the full frame and bridge cams together you pay once you get two...

So whats your opinion, are you satisfied with current fuji bridge cams...? do you really believe that spending 575 euro for an X20, is a better investment than spending 498 for an 
Pen E-PL 3 Kit EZ-M 14-42mm II + 40-150mm Black, and next year just get an VF2 (the evf)....

So...? Am I wrong...? for sure I am not trolling it is not a bad thing to compare and think... plus I own (and have own) many fuji cameras...

-- hide signature --

www.spiridakis.gr

Fujifilm X20 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PL2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow