Started May 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
happysnapper64
Senior MemberPosts: 4,460Gear list
Like?
Re: Watch this...
In reply to Lee Jay, May 4, 2013

ljfinger wrote:

rsn48 wrote:

So your assignment is to pick a street out of your town, village or city and document life on that street for two days.  Try to take pics that show types of people there, things they do, images that reveal the people's inner feelings.

I don't get this.  Maybe this works in the poor inner-city or in certain other areas like college campuses, but where I live a street is a transportation corridor.  I'd get a lot of pictures of cars going by, and not much else.

-- hide signature --

Lee Jay
(see profile for equipment)

Lee Jay, you took the words right out of my mouth. People just don't seem to interact the same as they used to. We lived in a 2up-2down terrace house, in a street where people sat on a chair outside on the pavement & talked to each other. That was only 40yrs ago. How things have changed.

-- hide signature --

lee uk.
There are old pilots, & there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

happysnapper64's gear list:happysnapper64's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 60D Olympus PEN E-PL5 Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow