[nx300] Continuous shooting high - Please Samsung fix this Locked

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
chrisrabe
Regular MemberPosts: 275Gear list
Re: [nx300] Continuous shooting high - Please Samsung fix this
In reply to tecnoworld, May 3, 2013

tecnoworld wrote:

Exactly. Even if I like many things of nx300, I woukd have postponed buying it, if I had known that I wouldn't have been able to use raw in continuous shooting.

How can I contact Samsung about this issue? Thx.

Honestly, I don't know how to get in touch with the more technical, and relevant, department directly.

I used the support contact through the Samsung.com site, who said they forwarded on my email to the relevant people.

Now when I want to update them, I just reply to the same email and they tell me they have forwarded it.

Another way, is I post "questions" on the Q&A section on the NX300 product page (think only did this on the UK page), and they either give suggestions, or say they have forwarded on the info to the relevant people.

Oh, I just remembered they responded to some of my questions by giving a phone number for support, which may be worth trying - 03307267864. Is likely a UK number though.

chrisrabe's gear list:chrisrabe's gear list
Samsung NX1000 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow