The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
zxaar
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,122
Like?
@jennyrae @DMillier
In reply to DMillier, 11 months ago

DMillier wrote:

The DPR studio shots are a bit difficult as a comparison tool. You often find you change your mind depending on where in the image you compare. They are not that accurate in focusing on the same spot for every shot and depth of field and lens differences confuse things sometimes.

I think the tool would be more useful if they shot comparisons from a longer distance.  Big studio required!

Few things:

1. I do agree that dpr tool is not good enough to really demostrate the advantage of  Sigma sensor. Specially the focus is bit iffy.

2. I think the most important thing that really matters is what owner of the camera thinks. That is if the owner thinks that he feels images are better than his other bayer sensored cameras then this is all that matters. If you spend money then you get the right to decide what you are happy with.

This was the image that really convinced me that sigma sensor does hold some advanatage over bayer ones. Look at the grass near foot, that is what I always wish from images.

-- hide signature --

::> I make spelling mistakes. May Dog forgive me for this.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
+1New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow