Perfectly Clear by Athentech, RAW workflow enhancement?

Started Apr 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
keeponkeepingon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,162
Like?
Re: Perfectly Clear by Athentech, RAW workflow enhancement?
In reply to CraigBennett, May 3, 2013

A limited version of perfectly clear is built into Corel's aftershot pro. 
It addresses 2 of your issues. The whole thing is $59 (cost) and the plugin is better integrated allowing non destructive edits without generating a new copy.

I believe they do this by making the effect of the plugin a layer and you apply as much or little as you want.
I don't have a lot of time for edits, and while I love a lot about LR I don't love the one touch options and I don't love twidding with 18 sliders to get anything done. Unfortunately LR 5 has not done anything to improve this so it's augment with a plugin or move on.

It's too bad Athentech does not have a slimmed down version of perfectly clear with a simplified one touch enhancement for $50 or so. It would make the one trick poney much more digestable and give them a lot more exposure (sorry horrible pun).  I'm not sure of the logic of $200 or nothing on the LR side when you can buy an entire corel LR wanabee with their technology for $59:

http://www.corel.com/corel/product/index.jsp?pid=prod4670071&cid=catalog20038&segid=6000006#tab2

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow