Re: new line of Kodak cameras

Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
JamesD2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,075Gear list
Like?
Re: new line of Kodak cameras
In reply to Max Demian, May 2, 2013

Did you read the comments following the article? I'm not sure how knowledgeable these individuals are (I expect they're about as in the dark as we are) and having said that, their comments did not exactly inspire confidence in me. JK Imaging is a marketing firm which did not exist until a few months ago? It bought the rights to use the Kodak name for better marketing and is farming this out to the lowest bidder and Asia Optical appears to be that company? Seriously? How much of this is real? I guess you could call me skeptical based upon these comments. I don't see the comparison they made between Panasonic and Sony using the Leica and Zeiss names since both companies are reputable and their product is well-known throughout the world. But Asia Optical and JK Imaging are another ball of wax altogether and neither is "Kodak".

-- hide signature --

JamesD
Happy Snappin'

JamesD2's gear list:JamesD2's gear list
Kodak EasyShare C663 Kodak DX7590 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D90 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow