Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 843Gear list
Like?
Re: My answers :)
In reply to locke_fc, May 2, 2013

locke_fc wrote:

Loga wrote:

But this was not helpful at all. You could have spared your time (and mine too).

locke_fc wrote:

I'm not an "expert" either, but have to agree with most of what you say. Other than the 1st photo and maybe a couple others, this series is pretty mediocre. Poorly framed , composed and exposed.

I know this'll come across as harsh, but the OP won't improve his photography unless he recognizes what he's putting out is not even average.

-- hide signature --

Fer

You already got some helpful advice in the thread, but still sound to me like you are kind of satisfied with your photos. My way of being helpful is telling you that they are not good enough..

Look up for other threads by people who took photos of weddings as guests and you'll see what I mean. Sorry.

-- hide signature --

Fer

You must have been missed this:

"You did! Instead of sitting back and being glad with my average performance, I am trying to improve them in the very moment as well! You are right about the light, I add some in certain pictures. Overall, you helped me to do it better, and thanks for it!"

Anyway, let this post sink, I got it, that ALL OF THESE photos (except the first one) are crap. Thanks.

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow