Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Harold66
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,258Gear list
Like?
how low can it get ?...
In reply to rattymouse, 11 months ago

rattymouse wrote:

diolus wrote:

Just giving my opinion. I think is better than rattymouse's. This has to be the most sensitive forum I've ever belonged to.

The sooner you drop out the better.  You are completely worthless here.  Utterly without merit of any kind.  Not even a good entertaining troll.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

I have painfully read  every post on this forum and I must say that I am flabbergasted

All that name-calling has nothing to do here

and since you are all so eager to remind people of dpr forums rules , lots of you seem to have forgotten a  BASIC INTERNET rule.

Do NOT post an image if you are not ready to have it criticized .

and for Rattymouse to use personal  adjectives like cretins , repulsive  and other like that is I am sorry completely unacceptable and shows that you let your emotions get control of you

I think this thread is , alas , significant only in revealing how fast are some of you here feel antagonized by any comments that do not seem flattering to you

Harold

-- hide signature --

www.harold-glit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Harold66's gear list:Harold66's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Sigma DP2 Merrill Sigma DP3 Merrill Ricoh GR Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow