E-P5 images leaked

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Louis_Dobson
Forum ProPosts: 26,389
Like?
Re: E-P5 images leaked
In reply to DjarumBlack, May 2, 2013

Blimey!  How on Earth do you do serious photography with no VF?
I have no objection to a detachable VF though.  I don't need a VF for snapshots, and I like the extra compactness of being able to take it off.
I swore I would not buy another camera for a few years, but his really does look super...  The 1/8000th shutter speed would make a big difference to my life.  Can we not have ISO50 as well?

DjarumBlack wrote:

robonrome wrote:

Add-on viewfinder = no thanks.

Tom

www.kachadurian.com
Call me crazy. I happen to like photos of cats.

Agree. Are they mad. This isn't rocket science... Sony and Fuji can manage to put the evf into this body type. Wake up Olympus.

So are you saying that a sale to you is more important than a sale to me? I like the PEN line just fine without a viewfinder. When the E-P5 hits the stores, I will buy one. If it did have an EVF, then I wouldn't buy one. The sole reason I don't have an OMD is because it has features that I do not need.

There are just as many buyers who could care less about an EVF, but want the controls and features the E-PX series has always provided. Even if Olympus was going to make a rangefinder style camera, it probably would not be in the PEN line.

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/acam
http://thegentlemansnapper.blogspot.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow