E-P5 images leaked

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,893Gear list
Like?
Re: Two wheels? I don't see them!
In reply to Pedagydusz, 11 months ago

Pedagydusz wrote:

Looking at the second set of pictures, I don't see the two-wheel arrangement! I mean, there are two wheels, but one is for choosing mode, only one for exposure. Or not?

Also, at first sight, it does not seem to offer many buttons for customization...

If these two observations are correct... bummer!

There are two wheels : the thumb wheel has been relocated on the top of the camera and the second one is placed under the shutter. But the wheel rotating around the four arrows is gone (too bad, it was smooth to operate and allowed an easy scrolling through the menus, unlike the two E-M5 dials which don't allow that and force you to navigate the menus with the tiny arrow buttons).t

And yes, you are right the E-P5 seems to have lost one function button : we used to have Fn1, Fn2 and other functions could be affected to the Rec button instead of video. The E-P5 has one Fn button and the red (video) button comes with a two positions lever .. I fear that it would work either like an Fn2 button or like a video button. But in this process we have lost an Fn button. What a pitty !

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

rrr_hhh's gear list:rrr_hhh's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow