Can I get some suggestions?

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Daisy AU
Senior MemberPosts: 1,561Gear list
Like?
Re: Can I get some suggestions?
In reply to ConanD, May 2, 2013

ConanD wrote:

On these photos?  I'm pretty new to photography -- been at it for about 1 year.  I'm looking to improve and was hoping to get some feedback.  These are in my gallery with others.  Thanks for any tips.  And don't beat around the bush.  I've got a thick skin.  If they suck, let me know.

Hi,

In my opinion:

In the first shot, the reflecting shadow on the RR is distracting and the absolute symmetry is broken by it.

In the second shot (blue car) my eyes went straight to the ITALIANA word instead of the car, which I assume is what you were really trying to show.

In the fourth show (racing track), the car is almost falling off the frame.  I believe it would have been better if the car was framed in the bottom right corner, giving it space to speed towards the left side of the frame.

I love the idea with the child jumping off the chair, however I think it needs more contrast.

Hope this helps.

-- hide signature --

Thanks,
Daisy AU - Brisbane
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ney_images/

Daisy AU's gear list:Daisy AU's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow