qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,000Gear list
Like?
Re: cailean gallimore, nex crushes canon dynamic range
In reply to Midwest, May 2, 2013

Midwest wrote:

Christoph Stephan wrote:

Sk8trguy wrote:

cailean gallimore  appears to be a huge sony fan.  everyone know the sony nex has crushed the canon rebels for years.  even now the cheapest olympus m43 camera is better.

hahahahahahah!

oh, no front and read focusing issues that plague the rebels either.

It also user interface, and here, the Sony chocolate boxes and and the viewfinder-less Olympus (not the OM-D!) suck!

I spend a lot of time in the Canon Rebel forum and gee, I don't see anything about 'front and read focusing issues' "plaguing" the Rebels.

Hehe.  My 60D and 5Dc (or 5D1) have no MFA feature but so many my lenses don't have any BF/FF issues.  My 5D2, 1D3 and 5D3 have MFA but I don't use MFA at all.  Initial QC when you buy lenses are critical and the most effective.  I got 2nd copy of Sigma 17-50/2.8 OS after my first copy has BF in 35-50mm when shoot from remote but fine in close distance.  I also swapped Canon 17mm TS-E lens once on different issue but found one copy is slightly better.

I've seen many more posts about other problems with other cameras in other forums, which shall remain nameless.

We have not heard such issues in Canon forums for a long while  1DIII AF issue is not BF/FF related but design flaw in early batches.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NEXNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow