Like?
Re: Most Aptly Chosen Username Ever
In reply to drh681, May 2, 2013

drh681 wrote:

Clueless Wanderer wrote:

Fave Photog wrote:

Clueless Wanderer wrote:

Clueless drivel

I try to find the good in everybody.  You're a smashing success at choosing usernames.

-- hide signature --

The Five 'Ps' of Photography:
*Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!*

And here it is BA BOOM!
In an earlier posting I mentioned about how when people on forums want to punch below the belt they resort to attacking punctuation or spelling. I missed one other out. Attacking the username.
To be honest I thought it was going to happen way before now, but kept quiet on that subject to see if it did happen in the end. AND HERE WE ARE
Name calling? Its interesting how something so old can act so child like.. Would you be pulling my hair too if I was within reach?

Why do you thrive on contention?

Is your life so bereft of human interaction that you need to irritate others just to know you can get a response?

I bet you threw a lot of food when you were a younger child.

-- hide signature --

Photons by the bag.
Gravitons no longer shipped outside US or Canada
-----.....------
You got a camera, now go out and get a life; or at least a picture of one!

I just came in and offered an opinion. Barrie started the mud slinging and I refused to back away from his arrogant stance. I don't question his credentials as a photographer, just his credentials for being a balanced human being. That attitude of "If you don't agree with me, your against me" Is the Dinosaur I talk of.

Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow