Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
diolus
Regular MemberPosts: 439Gear list
Like?
Re: DP2M: BIF
In reply to rattymouse, May 2, 2013

rattymouse wrote:

diolus wrote:

Bad judgement in my opinion? You came to the same conclusion as me.. IT WAS A LUCKY SHOT.

It was a lucky shot because how rattymouse framed the shot,too wide of a shot

Wrong again Bozo.  The shot contains exactly what I designed it to have.  The flower, the house, and the canal

bozo? Now you resort to calling me names? very mature. Btw whether you designed it on purpose or not, the shot is still a wide shot, a lucky shot because how slow the dp2 merrill is to focus. Or maybe you prefocus and got lucky when you pressed the button, either way makes it a lucky shot in my book. As you mentioned before the flower, the house and the canal, if that's not a wide shot I don't what is.

that just happened to catch the bee in flight.

Right, because I pushed the shutter when the bee was in the right position.

Just like a lot pictures I see on this forum, no thought goes into them.

Pure imagination on your part.  Had you any integrity, you'd understand what a fool you look now.

like I mentioned before I don't give a ratty a$& what you or anybody in this forum thinks of me.

The thinking is if I just stand here then maybe the "great Foveon sensor" will take care of everything or the resolution of the "great Foveon sensor" will make this shot look great no matter how horrible the colors(reds that look more orange, purple blotches everywhere, a green cast all over, etc). and please don't feel the need to defend me, I never ask for it nor do I need it. You're going to see this post get full real fast though or maybe not.

peace or whatever:-P

Yeah, whatever, a perfect summation of what a spineless coward you are.

coward? Oh ratty just ignore me from now on, I see I'm getting you upset. Is only a camera we're talking about here after all.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

diolus's gear list:diolus's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow