Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Re: Why m4/3rds is declining in the US.
In reply to Olymore, May 1, 2013

Olymore wrote:

Who knows ?

Perhaps it's the same reasons Americans like pick up trucks, guns, religion and giant meals ?

I'm an American and I don't own a truck, a gun, go to church, nor do I eat crappy fast food.

I've travelled to Europe and elsewhere over 30 times, and like many New Yorkers, I have quite a good idea about other cultures.

But don't let me spoil your stereotype of the fat, provincial, gun-toting, stupid American.

Or perhaps it's just a different culture that values different attributes from other parts of the world ?

So you're trying to imply that is Americans prefer to shoot with DSLRs or other mirrorless cameras they are stupid?  Is that it?

Or maybe it's that Americans, and others countries are beginning to see that there is little advantage to paying more for cameras and lenses whose one big selling point is not performance but small size.

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NEXNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow