E-P5 images leaked

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
rrr_hhh
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,919Gear list
Like?
Re: This is the perfect camera...
In reply to SirSeth, May 1, 2013

SirSeth wrote:

My E-P3 is "out for delivery" so I'm pretty excited. I'll be curious to see how much better this camera is than the E-PL2 and GH1 (which I use at school).  Have you used the E-PL2 and do you find the E-Px series to be much better? I suppose the sensor might be better than my E-3, but we'll see.

No I have never had an E-Pl, I first got an E-P1, a G1, a G3 and an E-P3. The E-P1 wasn't really a good camera to use : it was rather slow to focus, had a bad LCD and lacked the plug fr the E-VF. It was very nice to handle, but not to use. So I got an end of life G1 because it was a good deal; the camera was much better : I liked the rticulated LCD, appreciated the E-VF and above all the improved reactivity of the camera. I got a G3, hoping improvements in IQ, but was rather disappointed by the marginal improvement over the old sensor. I ended getting an E-P3 and liked the camera very much. I liked the white color (like my E-P1) and the reactivity is even better than that of the G1/G3. the reactivity IMO is the main improvement over the first and second generation Pens. It really make a difference. The IQ is more or less the same as what you have on the E-Pl2, since it s similar to what I had on the E-P1.

-- hide signature --

rrr_hhh

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow