Wedding with OM-D

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
timedrun
Contributing MemberPosts: 677Gear list
Like?
Re: Oke, PP some pics (quick and dirty..)
In reply to Jorginho, May 1, 2013

Jorginho wrote:

I agree..quick and dirty..Blew the throwing bouquet actually. But with the colours and getting ris of the clipping highlights and especially getting rid of a large part of the scene I thought I put it up her anyway...

A good improvement allround by you imo. The bouquet, although you describe it as quick and dirty, it causes me to be reminded of my wedding day, because on that day certain things were a blur and not at all as a camera sees it without a good photographer behind it.

I initially used the photographer and videographer to inform me of what id missed. As the years have passed I look to the album to remind me of my feelings that day, and the oof/shallow dof and motion blur images of me and my wife evoke those the most. And makes the few 1000 i spent on a truly talented and good photographer seem a bargain.

-- hide signature --

A little green rosetta......a tiny green rosetta........

timedrun's gear list:timedrun's gear list
Samsung NX20 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 50-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake Samsung NX 45mm F1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow