What makes Pentax special?

Started May 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
JeffAHayes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,930Gear list
Like?
Re: What makes Pentax special?
In reply to drummercam, May 1, 2013

drummercam wrote:

Excellent description, but lest people think Pentax is slower than it is about releasing new models, I must correct here to say that the K-5 was first released in October 2010, not 2005.

ACK! ACK!! ACK!!! How the HECK did I make THAT typo?!?!? I usually try to PROOF my posts before I make them, but I sure messed that one up... And DPReview has this ridiculous policy of allowing post edits for only 20 minutes after you make them, so I'll NEVER be able to fix that -- ACK!!!

Well, I knew what I MEANT to post. I have NO IDEA how I ended up typing 2005 instead of 2010, lol, but thanks for making the correction, drummercam (although I don't think ANYONE on this forum, other than a complete Pentax newbie, would have taken that date seriously -- be my luck the complete newbie would have read my post and bought Nikon as a result, lol).

Jeff

-- hide signature --

A word is worth 1/1000th of a picture... Maybe that's why I use so many words!

JeffAHayes's gear list:JeffAHayes's gear list
Pentax WG-3 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow