jrtrent
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,084
Like?
something new?
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 11 months ago

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

jrtrent wrote:

EinsteinsGhost wrote:

I think these people could use a bit of reality check.

Oh they're well in touch with reality.  They've gone to a store, they've tried the camera, and it works for them at a reasonable price.  At the same store, the closest mirrorless comparison is the G5 with kit lens.  They don't like the view with the EVF as well, and it costs $250 more.  Maybe there are better comparisons around, but that's what's available at that store, so that's the reality they see.

Their own realities. They could use some help. I'm willing to offer my services if they would like to learn something new, for free.

I don't know about them, but I could stand to learn something new.  My waterproof camera died recently, and I've been contemplating getting a new K-5 II with 18-55 AL WR lens to gain both weather resistance and an upgrade over my six-year-old Samsung GX-1S (and fitting cost-wise within the tax return I'm expecting).  Maybe there are other options I should be considering.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NEXNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow