DP2M: BIF

Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Roland Karlsson
Forum ProPosts: 20,389Gear list
Like?
Re: DP2M: BIF
In reply to diolus, May 1, 2013

diolus wrote:

Bad judgement in my opinion? You came to the same conclusion as me.. IT WAS A LUCKY SHOT. It was a lucky shot because how rattymouse framed the shot, too wide of a shot that just happened to catch the bee in flight. Just like a lot pictures I see on this forum, no thought goes into them. The thinking is if I just stand here then maybe the "great Foveon sensor" will take care of everything or the resolution of the "great Foveon sensor" will make this shot look great no matter how horrible the colors(reds that look more orange, purple blotches everywhere, a green cast all over, etc). and please don't feel the need to defend me, I never ask for it nor do I need it. You're going to see this post get full real fast though or maybe not.

peace or whatever:-P

It seems like it was not luck. Ratty says he planned it. And I believe it to be the case. That's much more likely than luck, and I don't have the experience that Ratty lies.

So, I recommend you also to believe it was a planned shot. Maintaining, in this situation, that it was just luck is not reasonable.

Roland Karlsson's gear list:Roland Karlsson's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow