Started May 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LeonelMaluf
Regular MemberPosts: 435
Like?
Wich 4 thirds to buy ?
May 1, 2013

I've been seriously considering buying a four thirds camera aiming at lower noise, dynamic range, good response for night shots/lomg exposure shots and better and i.q..
Interchangeable lens comes instantlly to my mind as also tilting viewer and E.V.F.
Features considered Panasonic brand flashed in my mind :
- GF6 looks compact wich i like : It dosen't attract people's attention and i can move around and take pictures freely without beeing bothered or bother anyone wich is a feture that attacts me in compact cameras .
- G6 bulkier but with manual controls wich remnds me my old Nikon film cameras and obviously more features
- GH 3 Videographers camera! Oled screen.... $
I would a apreciate and be very gratefull to members opinions and sugestions about those three models and also other brands/models to be considered.
As is very difficult to get cameras in Brasil due to heavy import taxes i will depend on a friend's good will to buy and bring my new camera.
...And of course a zomm lens will be needed to and i'm making my homework seraching DPreview's database.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow