Roland Karlsson
Forum ProPosts: 20,598Gear list
Like?
Re: DP2M: BIF
In reply to richard stone, May 1, 2013

richard stone wrote:

Did you look up the quote?

Nope.

The image was in one sense a challenge to the OP and to the camera, and they passed the challenge/test. If the OP was satisfied with the image than it matter little whether it appeals to you.

I have not said anything negative regarding the image. I guessed, wrongly, that it was a result of luck, and that he wanted to show his lucky shot. I know better now.

My point is that Ratty should not get angry at me for guessing wrongly.

Why do you insist on defending trolls? It is as if you have some blind spot where diolus and the rest are concerned.

I have not defended anyone. My post was to Ratty, who I think reacted unnecessary harsh, both to me and the one you call Troll.

Regarding the one you call Troll. I think he is only naive with bad judgement. And in my opinion, there is no need to treat such persons badly. There is place in this forum for several kinds of persons. See, now I defended him BTW, you do probably not agree on my judgement here. And ... is disagreement all that problematic?

And regarding me defending Trolls? That happens. I generally don't like when some gang up and mistreat anyone. Mobbing is not my thing really. And most called Trolls are not Trolls in my opinion.

Roland Karlsson's gear list:Roland Karlsson's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow