ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Hatelyr
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Panasonic DMC-GF1 strange behaviour GF1
May 1, 2013

Help please

Just bought a used GF1 of Ebay. Firstly checked the firmware which read 0.0 which I thought strange. Following that in P mode I reset the camera and formatted a card within the menus.  Starting taking shots, via the shutter button, instead of taking shots the camera was taking video. The option to use the camera as a camera was gone as were the camera options within the menus. Turning the camera off and then back on would return the camera back to how it should operate, though as soon as you reset the camera and format a card the camera would return to acting as a video camera only. Have tried different cards and the aforementioned still occurs so I think I can rule out faulty cards etc. Has someone previously tried to hack this camera (2009 model) FV9KB******. I hope I have explained myself clearly, apologies if I haven't

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow