Started Apr 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Clueless Wanderer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,134Gear list
Like?
Re: My Point Exactly...
In reply to Barrie Davis, 11 months ago

Barrie Davis wrote:

Clueless Wanderer wrote:

To the others. We ask opinion's on here then weigh up what is said and discuss our thoughts. It is not arrogant to question advice and to build your own opinion. It is sheep like just to take someone's opinion and act upon it. 
Barrie, sorry to inform you but this is a community and not a dictatorship with you in charge.

What's your problem?  Don't you LIKE the authority of a man who's spent every working day for 50 years evaluating lighting set-ups in a studio...?

It was you that asked how the subject was lit. I merely did you the favour of telling you how.

Thanks a bunch! Your "gratitude" for my action leaves me much moved....  !! 

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Baz
:
"Ahh... But the thing is, these guys were no ORDINARY time travellers!"

I never asked how it was lit. You really need to actually read who puts what instead of skim reading whilst preparing your speech.
Well as you keep harping on about 50 years everyday... That explains your lack of diplomacy with people, too long with your head on the job and not 'out in life'   FYI Just cos your doing something for 50 years doesn't mean you were doing it right now does it
....In a fast changing world it easy to become a dinosaur. Every few years that go by your 'experience ' is getting out of date fast The modern world has no place for a pompus arrogant old timer.  ....Just remember you started with the confrontational attitude.   ...Hiding behind your internet connection.

Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow