Are m4/3 cameras too expensive when you…

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 18,797Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes! But it depends...
In reply to Grobb, May 1, 2013

tron555 wrote:

MrScorpio… I have three questions for you.

1. What is the difference in price between the 6D Canon and 2 lenses from 14-150mm and the E-PL5 and its 2 lenses from 14-150mm?
  2. What is the difference in weight between the 6D/2 and 2 lenses from 14-150mm and the E-PL5 and its 2 lenses from 14-150mm?
  3. What is the difference between total IQ between the 6D and the E-PL5 percentage wise?

I know you will not and cannot answer these questions, because it would be embarrassing to do so, but I will ask you anyway. Is the difference in price, weight, portability and ease of use really worth it in your opinion? Think about it!

If you had to make money from your images then it's best to go the conservative heavy duty route. If just for personal use and recording your life and your holidays then the M4/3 outfits make way more sense.

Horses for courses of course.

Regards...... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow