GH3 - Who says that m43 is not good for sports !!!

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Brian Wadie
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,423Gear list
Like?
Re: GH3 - Who says that m43 is not good for sports !!!
In reply to Midwest, Apr 30, 2013

"and try to keep the subject properly in the viewfinder because it is moving quickly relative to the camera, that is when the photographer finds out how well his (or her) camera can or cannot shoot sports."

keeping a fast moving subject in the view-finder is of course nothing what ever to do with the camera AF system and everything to do with the photographer's competence.

Even the best system in the world can't make up for the incompetence of the photographer, likewise a competent photographer who knows their sport can get remarkable results from the most basic systems

Too much emphasis is place on gear and not enough on skill (in my opinion only - course   )

final thought - yet again, everyone accepts that PDAF DSLRs are easier to use for this purpose than CDAF mirrorless but that does not remove the fact that many people are demonstrating their ability to get good sports results from the GH3 and EM-5

Sometimes I feel that the DSLR afficiandos (of which I am one) try to make their case to strongly, hinting at other concerns maybe? 

Brian Wadie's gear list:Brian Wadie's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon 1 V2 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow