DP2M: BIF

Started Apr 28, 2013 | Discussions thread
Richard Franiec
Senior MemberPosts: 2,216Gear list
Like?
Re: JOKE?
In reply to NancyP, Apr 30, 2013

NancyP wrote:

Is it possible that rattymouse put this photo up as a JOKE? I certainly don't take every single photograph seriously - some are just for fun. The just for fun pix get deleted unless there is some novelty value, as present here.

Lighten up, everyone.

Maybe. You'll have to ask him 

If that was the case, the joke was too sublime for me and maybe some others, based on responses including his own. Smiling face on end of the title would bring totally different outcome, I guess  Not that  is always needed.

Maybe his intention was to lure the "trolls" then lash them into submission?  Or he was just happy with the result of his mission and wanted to share the picture with the rest of us? I don't know anymore.

I think that all of it is immaterial now really. If I can be frank, all this exercise leaves somewhat sour taste in my mouth

I don't have any good pictures of B(ees)IF with the Foveon imager (I'm sure that others do), but if I can be allowed to defend my statement about focus and exposure, this is my "lucky" shot with ancient now, noisy 20D taken in 2007.

Almost too much to carry.

Not a novelty by any stretch of imagination but I hope that you'll like it

Cheers

Richard

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow