Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
tecnoworld
Senior MemberPosts: 4,119Gear list
[nx300] Continuous shooting high - Please Samsung fix this
Apr 30, 2013

I alredy mentioned this in another thread, but this topic is really important and I think that Samsung should really notice and fix this issue.

Samsung claims a speed of 8.6fps in continuous high shooting, for the new nx300.

The problem is that after only 4 shots taken in a row, the camera starts saving them to the sd card and slows down very much, to about 0.5fps.

On previous bodies, the camera was able to take 8 continuous shoots before slowing down.

Now on the nx300 the raw files are much smaller than before, the cpu is much more powerful and both the buffer and i/o seem much faster. So...why is it slower than previous models in continuous shooting????

Please, Samsung, please fix this at least by taking it at the same level than before!!!!!!

tecnoworld's gear list:tecnoworld's gear list
Samsung TL500 Samsung NX100 Samsung NX200 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake +12 more
Samsung NX300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Taffy MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow