14 Days and 4 Cameras.

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Re: Nice shots, Coll
In reply to rovingtim, Apr 30, 2013

rovingtim wrote:

Glad you had more cameras than you needed. I really like your style in these shots. My favourite would depend on my mood, I think.

While ergonomics are important, I am among the group of people who want a lighter camera bag. For me, the E1 had the best ergos for a camera held in the hand all day and it was smaller than the E3/E5, so I'd prefer it. Still, I think a good designer can get similar ergos even smaller.

However, the weight of the lenses far outweigh that of the camera anyway. Small, high quality lenses are essential for a light camera bag.

Very wise of you to take credit for your wife's shots. How else is a man to get ahead?

Howzit Tim

As to the size . I Don't mind the size of the E-5. However the E-30 is the size I really like. The E-620 on the other hand is to small. So for me its the mommy bear chair , bowl and bed. Daddy bears is also OK though.

As to the wife thing and camera. Well this time I have a problem as I switched it AUTO as I got tired of the 'Please change the settings' . Now I can't take any credit for the good ones , I can only use the weak argument about me being the owner of the camera and if you don't like it I will take my toy and go home.

Where is much debate  as to who took what on the E-620 . She has got me over the barrel though with the " how did you manage to take 2 pictures at exactly the same time on 2 different cameras. "

Ieeeeesh woman's logic still defies me.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow