E-P5 images leaked

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
DLBlack
Forum ProPosts: 10,996Gear list
Like?
Re: Still no built in EVF rangefinder style.
In reply to Aleo Veuliah, Apr 30, 2013

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Still no built in EVF rangefinder style, let's see who made it first on Micro 4/3, Panasonic Lumix or Olympus.

Or maybe they will never make it. but if they do it will be a camera that is going to sell a lot.

I totally agree.  My wife has an E-PL2 where the optional evf lives in the hotshoe.  I have the E-M5 and my wife really likes it since it has an evf.  My wife has a birthday coming up at the end of June.  I am planning on buying her a new camera.  I was kind of hoping that the E-P5 will be have a built-in evf or at least an add-on evf that doesn't look too bad and allows an hotshoe flash to be used.    So I am still waiting to see what the actual specs are and all the other tidbits of information but right now it looks like I will buy an E-M5 for my wife for her birthday.

Still the E-P5 does look to be a good camera and hopefully it will sell real good.  Still I would think one with a built-in evf would sell even better.  So right now mft does not have an Nex6/7 or E-X1 equivalent in body style.

Dave

DLBlack's gear list:DLBlack's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +25 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow