another trip to NYC--want some photo ideas

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Crono_DL
Contributing MemberPosts: 517
Like?
Re: another trip to NYC--want some photo ideas
In reply to photoSJS, Apr 30, 2013

I've lived in NYC all my life, so there are definitely many places for you to take some photos. It all depends on what you're looking to capture. You can go the touristy route or go to more local places. Obviously, there are a billion photos of tourist attractions, so you'll have a nice challenge if you want to get an original shot at a touristy place. If you go off the beaten tourist path, you'll find plenty of nice places too.

The Highline is nice to see, and like most places, there are opportunities for original captures. But since the weather is nice and warm, that place is pretty packed.

The neighborhoods along the west coast of Brooklyn also offers many unique neighborhoods, with many that the river.

Queens is huge and there are many, many, many different small neighborhoods, which are all very different in feel and looks, as well as ethnically.

If you like street shooting, you'll never run out of interesting people to shoot just hanging around Manhattan.

I wish I could be more specific, but there really is a lot to cover.

-- hide signature --

Danny

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow