Wedding with OM-D

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,579Gear list
Like?
Oke, PP some pics (quick and dirty..)
In reply to Loga, Apr 30, 2013

SOme other framing, blurred the back ground, contrast and brightness. I did it very quick, so far from perfect even for my skills (others are MUCH better at this). I only have the rtest package of Adobe PS 6 for 4 days or so..Some are oversatured now but you can see you can retrieve some data out of the highlights or by cutting out some information (background etc) I think the thing looks better. It is all a matter of taste, but anways. Hope it helps you a bit..

With hte lasso in PP6 and than blurred the background, retrieved highlight and shadow info. Too bad the purple jacket (or the jacket became purple) but with some effort you can deal with that.

relly quick one, just cut out the rest and tried to blur the BG a bit more. Retrieved highlights etc.

Blurred BG, mor saturation and highlight. Her hair looks much better I think

Again brightened uo things a bit and blurred a bit more.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow