No more SLT!

Started Apr 29, 2013 | Discussions thread
Lucas_
Senior MemberPosts: 2,913Gear list
Like?
Re: No more SLT!
In reply to cosmonaut, Apr 30, 2013

cosmonaut wrote:

I really don't see how the mirror issue even matters. For months before the first SLTs hit the market all I read was it will never work, it was tried in the film era and the view finder was to dark and yada, yada. no one figured on the EVF. Yes it works and works well. My a850 didn't quit working when the SLT came out and my a99 won't quit working when the SLT is a thing of the past. If need be I will upgrade to the next Sony FF mirror or not.

I just don't see what the big deal is and I don't see it that Sony has tried to hood wink or fool anyone. The a850/900 were and are still great performing cameras and my a99 will be for many years.

You're quite right. I'm sure I'll keep taking many great pictures with my A99 for years to come and my A-mount lenses ( minoltas, Sigmas, Tamrons, Sonys ) will also be performing well in the new mirrorless A-mount bodies in the future!

... Lucas

-- hide signature --

Always having fun with photography
http://www.lucaspix.smugmug.com/

Lucas_'s gear list:Lucas_'s gear list
Minolta DiMAGE A1 Sony RX100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony SLT-A99 Sony a6000 +36 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ok..New
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow