Wedding with OM-D

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 790Gear list
Like?
Re: Wedding with OM-D
In reply to Hen3ry, Apr 30, 2013

Thank you, Geoffrey, glad that you liked them

The 14mm is a good lens, I really like it! However, it is obvious, that at that size it is unable to handle some issues that bigger lenses are. For example, it has quite a lot CA, especially when wide open (look at the picture taken in the church in front of the pair), and sometimes a little more subject isolation would be nice - look at the picture when the bride throws the flower! Maybe a bigger, more 25 1.4 Leica -like 14mm would be my choice. But this little lens do the work decently.

Hen3ry wrote:

Good job, Loga. I;,m not sure what you’re saying about the 14mm -- you’ve taken first class pix with it here and obviously like the FoV (as I do). In fact, in my view, the best pix of an excellent set are taken with the 14mm, with the dancing bridal waltz pic @ 1/10 probably the best of the lot.

A real professional job.

Cheers, geoff

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow