The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
unknown member
(unknown member) OP Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144
Re: The BIGGEST problem with my DP2M....

fongg wrote:

Tiger1 wrote:

I thought you were going to say that you need a truck to carry the spare batteries when going on vacation!

Actually, I just got back from 4 days in Suzhou China.  Never once did I extinguish a battery while out shooting!  I was VERY surprised at that.  I was able to keep it under 100 shots at a time.  I had 3 batteries with me but never needed the two spares.

One helping factor was that I shoot a LOT of film still and so spend time with my medium format camera.  I shot about 15 rolls of film over 3 days or so.  That helped keep my DP2M going.

I have no problems with the battery life of my Sigma camera.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Sorry, can't get you exactly ... How did you manage to take 100 shots with 1 battery? Please explain a bit more ... Did you have the screen off and use a viewfinder? How did you set your auto screen off? ... I can only manage to take 40 shots with 1 battery ...

Wow....only 40?  That's amazing.  My screen was on although I dont have image review turned on.  I am careful not to leave the camera on when not shooting.  I dont chimp much.

I am guessing at the total number of images.  It might be as low as 75 but it was surely not over 100.

My batteries are pretty new, only a few months old.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow