Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tt321
Senior MemberPosts: 3,600Gear list
Like?
Mirrorless very unpopular
Apr 30, 2013

Whilst looking at camera price buster, a reliable method for comparing prices of photographic equipment among online sellers in the UK, I noticed that they actually have a "most popular" list on their front page.

This is presumably data collected from hit logs on the site, indicating what the price-concerned net-savvy buying public is keen on at the moment.

15 items in total. 12 of them are interchangeable lens system cameras. Three fixed lens compacts.

7 Canon (all SLR's), 5 Nikon (all SLR's), 2 Fujifilm (flavours of the X100), 1 Panasonic (LX7).

0 Sony, 0 Pentax, 0 Olympus. 0 M43. 0 mirrorless system cameras.

At least one camera from the two M43 players appears on the list, even though it's non-M43, so it's not up to the total wipe-out as enjoyed by Sony.

Basically agrees with my personal observations on UK streets. Makes me feel extra good to be the owner and user of exotic and exclusive gear Makes me feel slightly less good for not owning a NEX preventing me from being a member of an even more exclusive club.

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow