Started Apr 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Loga
Contributing MemberPosts: 752Gear list
Like?
Wedding with OM-D
Apr 30, 2013

I just took photos without trying to create a whole report, however, in the end I like the series I got

The OM-D was a very good partner providing - as you see - decent image quality. I used three primes: 14, 25 (pana), and 45 (Oly). I love the 14, offers a lot of space in the pictures. It is a very good lens, but not high-end. The other two has no compromises, at least in my photography.

The OM-D responded quick, however, I understand why one would not choose it when taking wedding photos was a paid work. Maybe a little slow when it comes to AF in low light, however, I don't have current experiences with DSLR's. And it offers good noise with primes, but primes has to be changed, and you can miss moments. As a hobbyst, I can do that, but I suppose a pro can't. Summary, as a hobbyst, I was very confident with the camera, the primes, and the result.

C&Cs are welcome.

Loga's gear list:Loga's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OkeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow