Veteran MemberPosts: 7,189Gear list
Like?
Re: Life, the Univers and Everything
In reply to Roland Karlsson, Apr 30, 2013

Roland Karlsson wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

Maybe you don't have a clue.

I think I have a clue.

You were proud of your achievement, and rightly so.

But you did misjudge the readers skills at mind reading.

The image COULD have been a result of luck, and it COULD have been so that you wanted to show your lucky shot. That was not an impossible interpretation.

So, I insist. You could either have told us how the image was achieved or you could have taken some more similar images. That would have simplified for the readers to understand your intention.

Now, as you did it, I would say that its 50/50 if you get praise or just a comment on luck.

As I said in my first post - its amazing that all interesting parts in the image are sharp. That is a hint that it is not luck only.

Roland - this is one of the most ridiculous lines of argument I have ever heard. Please wake up and try to comprehend that the "Lucky shot" comment was only made to antagonize the OP. It was a throw away insult that is typical of that particular troll. He does it all the time. There are no mitigating circumstances.

Rattymouse is NOT obliged to justify or explain his photo and how he managed to take it to you or anyone else. Fine art makes it own argument. It's self-supporting.

-- hide signature --
 SigmaChrome's gear list:SigmaChrome's gear list
Sigma DP1 Sigma DP2 Merrill Sony RX100 Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma SD14 +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow